"Percolations" is emailed as a newsletter to the list of Coffee Coaster subscribers. (Normally, this newsletter-ette is sent Wednesday night or Thursday mid-day.) Percolations usually begins with the movie review for the weekend, then opens a brief general whassup section. — bw
|Movie Review for the Weekend
Excerpt of Review
Eat Pray Love (2010):
A unique womanly spiritual journey _ 7/10
First, Italy. Supposedly, at her divorce, as the bigger breadwinner, she gave Stephen 'everything.' Which fits with the medicine man's prophecy. But I'm not buying the life of poverty. Even though we're shown a spartan first room in Rome where she's going to be living, she's an excellent hobnobber, and for this wining and dining branch of the journey she picks up the check plenty of times. Her Italian friends are colorful. They are also full of insights on the zero-joy 'American materialism' condition and the 'Italian epicurean' solution. Great stuff. Totally blows American parochialism out of the water. And Liz succumbs to the pleasure, hence 'Eat.' [Full Review]
Dissing Ron Paul
How the media and the Wrong Right put him down
by Ron Burcham
The liberal media, MSNBC, CNN, NBC, CBS etc., (neo)-Conservative talk radio/TV; Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, O'Reilly, Wallace, Medved, et al., have allied with establishment Republicans and are all trying to marginalize Ron Paul again just as they did in the 2008 election. If Ron Paul had gotten the nomination in 2008 he would have cleaned Obama's clock because he is not an Obama clone like McCain. McCain v Obama was Tweedle-dee v Tweedle-dum or watered down Fascism v Marxist Communism. Ron Paul would have upset the Washington, D.C. establishment and that couldn't be allowed to happen. Washington power and money is always number one with the establishment Democrats AND Republicans. America is never number one. [Full Column]
COFFEE COASTER WEEKLY PERKS
"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
— Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Another ratchet up in the Iran lunacy: There are reports that Iran is threatening to choke off one-sixth of the world's oil supply by closing the Strait of Hormuz if Washington imposes sanctions targeting the country's crude exports.
Sanctions based on disapproval of Iran's nuclear programs. There is, as of yet, no EVIDENCE that Iran is seeking nuclear weapons. http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/6351.html
- Very important to stop the Internet takeover of SOPA: If passed, the Stop Online Piracy Act, or SOPA, will ban the very architecture of the Internet and turn the Internet into basically another form of television.
The Internet is interactive. It is infinitely searchable with links that connect the free flow of information and ideas to a system that can be navigated. Without that 'interactivity' the internet is literally just another boob tube. This video explains both how they did it and how to stop them...
- New Campaign 2012 launches:
I guarantee subscribing (to americanpoliticstv.com) will give you more insight and depth of knowledge on the race than you'll get from watching any 20 news channels.
First topic...a feature lampooning one of the great egomaniacs in American history.
If you like it, please share it. That's how we grow.
- NVIC Educates One Million on New Year's Eve in NYC's Times Square: A vaccine education message sponsored by the National Vaccine Information Center will be shown during the New Year's Eve celebration in Times Square on the 5,000 square-foot TSQ Digital screen at 47th St. and 7th Ave. in New York City. The 15-second ad, which encourages informed decision-making, has been shown on the megatron twice an hour for 21 hours a day since Dec. 16, 2011.
- The best short video on the Web: Vote for Dr. No. (Here's an oldie but a bestie, I'm keeping this in Perkville until RP is elected president.) In just two minutes...
In case anyone needs a reminder of
what an epic train wreck Bush-Bama has been
for the nation, here' a short video that sums it all up.
It happens to have been made by a
Ron Paul supporter. Ron Paul has faults, but his election would be revolutionary.
- Top government expert reveals Osama-9/11 Truth:Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents still working with the Defense Department, has told Alex Jones that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.
- Wall Street and the creation of the Soviet Union: Leon Trotsky, the founder and first leader of the Red Army, and V.I. Lenin, the first Premier of the newly formed Soviet Union, were the two main figures behind the Bolshevik Revolution.
And who was behind them?
In this classic interview, Anthony Sutton makes clear the point that the text books on history have been sanitized to hide Wall Street's fingerprints in the creation of our old cold war enemy, the Soviet Union.
He also makes it clear that they knew what they were doing....
- How fiat money strangles the world: A staple of Perkdom. This is a lovely video that everyone must see and resee. Where the rich get richer and the poor get angry. Watch this fab little video, and share it with as many as you can, because it's the way things work. It also tells us exactly what we need to do to fix the global problem. Personally, I'm ready for my $30K reparations check from the banksters.
- Bush and Cheney's bloody legacy in Iraq: The invasion of Iraq stands as one of the greatest crimes in the modern era. One million Iraqis are dead. Thousands of US troops are dead. Tens of thousands more have life-changing wounds.
Suicide rates are soaring among troops who served multiple deployments.
Brian Becker, an organizer for the movement to Indict Bush and Cheney, spoke to RT television about the tragedy that has befallen the people of Iraq and the United States because of the crimes committed by Bush and Cheney.
- Cop(s) speak out agains corporate-state violence on peaceful protestors: Retired Philadelphia police chief Ray Lewis endorses the OWS movement, citing other cops who say this is America. Closing line on a great video, Captain Courageous says, "... we're all victims of Corporate America and Corporate America has got to be stopped."
"The day we see the truth and decline to speak is the day we begin to die."
— Martin Luther King
Very Special Brasscheck TV broadcast: In conjunction with Prison Planet, Russell Means is featured in a 1:30 long presentation entitled "Russell Means: Welcome to the Reservation." What the Oligarchy is doing to us is what it's been doing to the American Indians from the beginning! I have never seen as thorough and incisive an analysis of what ails human society--particularly America--nor a judgment of what we need to do. Starting by enforcing the Constitution and taking away privileges of the money power. ABSOLUTELY A BLOCKBUSTER! If anyone knows how to get the DVD, please, please send me a note.
Russell is in the news from INN (Infowars Nightly News) again, and he is suffering from health issues. Please contribute through the referenced site or through this PayPal link shown as follows:
|Continuing War Crimes Perk
UN calls on Obama to Investigate and
Prosecute U.S. Torture Charges
Wikileaks Documents Prove Torture,
Abuse and Criminal Acts Were Systematic
In the wake of the release of 400,000 documents by Wikileaks, the United Nations has called on U.S. President Barack Obama to order a full investigation of crimes committed against the Iraqi people following the invasion and occupation that was directed by George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld.
UN special rapporteur on torture Manfred Nowak declared that the Obama administration has a legal and moral obligation to fully investigate credible claims of US forces' complicity in torture. Nick Clegg, the deputy Prime Minister in the UK has, in the wake of the recent revelations, also called for an investigation into the reports of mass torture disclosed in the newly released documents. Check out this extremely illuminating RT video outlining multiple horrendous crimes on the Iraqi people as US government policy. Then act!
Latest news from IndictBushNow.org: Protests are greeting Cheney at his book signings and preventing Bush from attending a Canadian university. Former FBI agent Coleen Rowley states: “Is it proper to honor this war criminal [Bush] who launched preemptive, unjustified wars of aggression and ‘shock and awe’ that led to hundreds of thousands of people killed, mostly civilian ‘collateral damage’ and widespread destruction in the Middle East?”
|Political Prisoner Appeals
My personally adopted American political prisoner is Pete Hendrickson. He currently languishes in federal detention for crimes that are not crimes, for leading the freedom cause on taxes, respectively. Please help him financially and by getting out the word to end the federal Mob that would silence him.
Help Pete Hendrickson uphold the tax law on the federal government: Please check out Pete's latest letter above then a less recent one here: "Tax Truth from the Front:
Timely clarity on income tax from Pete Hendrickson." You can branch off to other sites, but we must free Pete Hendrickson and liberate all the other political prisoners if we are to enjoy a benevolent, free society based on the Sacred Nonaggression Principle. Pete's recent News Release. Please distribute it widely among the media.
Please communicate with Pete by mail at:
Peter Hendrickson #15406-039,
P.O. Box 1000,
E. Arkona Rd.,
Milan, MI 48160
Then help with the financial end with his family going through an equal if not greater amount of stress from the federal mobsters. Please send donations to:
Peter or Doreen Hendrickson
232 Oriole Rd.
Bernard von Nothaus facing many years
The VP (vicious prosecutocracy) is looking for upwards of 20
Bernard von NotHaus (BVNH), the convicted monetary architect of the Liberty Dollar now awaits sentencing. This is a very dangerous time. If the report prepared before sentencing is uncontested or poorly contested (as per the trail) BVNH could very likely spend the rest of his life in prison for introducing a value based currency, protecting the people's purchasing power and trying to return America to a sound and honest monetary system. Please don't let that happen. BVNH as secured a short term $20,000 loan and retained a sentencing attorney to defend him at the sentencing. But he needs to repay that loan very quickly. Would you please help?
Please click HERE to make an anonymous donation. Please note that although givv.org is set up for monthly donations, you can make a one-time donation of any amount.
Or send any donation of value, your check, money order made out to BERNARD and mailed to:
Bernard von NotHaus
527 N. Green River Road
Evansville. IN. 47715
Also write to Bernard c/o Editor@LibertyDollar.org.
Subscribe and Archive
About the Coffee Coaster
Please send me your letters or comment thru access of the Coffee Coaster Blog.
The Constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed and that they are entitled to freedom of person, freedom of religion, freedom of property, and freedom of press. — Thomas Jefferson
Subscribe or Unsubscribe to Coffee Coaster Beaniegram
The Coffee Coaster Home Page
Archive Brian Wright Columns
Archive Guest Columns
Archive Movie Reviews
Archive Book Reviews
Links Main Page
Contact the Coffee Coaster
Coffee Coaster Blog
Most Recent Beaniegram (Newsletter) URL