"Percolations" is emailed as a newsletter to the list of Coffee Coaster subscribers. (Normally, this newsletter-ette is sent Wednesday night or Thursday mid-day.) Percolations usually begins with the movie review for the weekend, then opens a brief general whassup section. — bw
|Movie Review for the Weekend
Excerpt of Review
The Apartment (1960):
Laughs and love in the age of Mad Men ___ 9/10
It's a quintessential Jack Lemmon role, and he negotiates it like a top Grand Prix driver at Monza. But the key character for this gem is Fran Kubelik, whose portrayal MacLaine hits out of the park. On the surface she's bubbly and engaging, almost a carefree quality, but with glances and subtle body language Fran reveals not everything is picture perfect with the ultimate young city girl. Remember that back in the day, the objective of any 'good' girl was to find a good man, get married, and raise a family. Consequently, men of power, even married men of power, or men of the suggestion of power, could take advantage of—in the parlance of the day: have some laughs with—single girls who demurred at being wed and bed by Joe Slabotnik the high school sweetheart. [Full Review]
USG Declares War on Americans:
U.S. citizens now primary target of war on terror
by Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com, Friday, February 10, 2012
As Reuters reported on Monday, authorities are now treating those who “believe the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard” as extremists who are a potential violent threat to law enforcement. The DHS has also previously characterized returning veterans, Ron Paul supporters, gold investors, and people who display political bumper stickers as potential domestic terrorists.
All this serves to underscore the fact that the American people have now been targeted as the number one terror threat in the eyes of the authorities. The state has declared war on U.S. citizens. Not only will they be subject to surveillance and intimidation campaigns, but with the recent passage of the indefinite detention provision of the NDAA, the government has afforded itself the power to hold Americans without trial. [Full Column]
COFFEE COASTER WEEKLY PERKS
"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
— Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- Blatant fraud in Maine caucuses: For those that think that every vote counts, think again.
In fact, in Maine they are openly saying that they do not.
The lame stream media has been reporting that Mitt Romney won Maine's GOP caucus by a very narrow margin, under two hundred votes, but they've known from the evening of the caucus on, that the caucus was plagued with problems.
Fraud type problems...
- Militarized forced vaccinations coming to your neighborhood: Nonetheless, this is what it will look like if we ever let them do it, and they WILL try.
With school districts in California conducting door-to-door surprise vaccinations, and with the American Medical Association advocating compulsory participation in vaccine TRIALS, we are not very far off from seeing this sort of thing on our own highways.
- Some updates on the Don Siegelman railroading case:
George Will, probably the nation's foremost conservative columnist, writes in his most recent piece that the U.S. Supreme Court should review the convictions of former Alabama Governor Don Siegelman and codefendant Richard Scrushy to ensure that overzealous prosecutors are not criminalizing standard political behavior.
- Lying the world into wars: In 2002, recently declassified documents demonstrated that the Gulf of Tonkin incident of 1964 never happened.
We went to war in Vietnam.
In 1990 they told us that Iraqi soldiers were tossing babies out of incubators. It was a hoax, a LIE.
We launched Operation Desert Storm.
This video lists a good many more, how many manufactured hostilities can you name?
- The best short video on the Web: Vote for Dr. No. (Here's an oldie but a bestie, I'm keeping this in Perkville until RP is elected president.) In just two minutes...
In case anyone needs a reminder of
what an epic train wreck Bush-Bama has been
for the nation, here' a short video that sums it all up.
It happens to have been made by a
Ron Paul supporter. Ron Paul has faults, but his election would be revolutionary.
- Top government expert reveals Osama-9/11 Truth:Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents still working with the Defense Department, has told Alex Jones that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.
- FDA isn't listening, time to turn up the heat: FDA has flatly refused to listen to the Senate, rejecting the call of Sens. Tom Harkin (D-IA) and Orrin Hatch (R-UT) to withdraw its disastrous New Dietary Ingredient draft guidance and start over. You may recall that Harkin and Hatch are the original drafters of DSHEA, the law that requires supplement manufacturers to submit notifications whenever an NDI is introduced into the marketplace.
- How fiat money strangles the world: A staple of Perkdom. This is a lovely video that everyone must see and resee. Where the rich get richer and the poor get angry. Watch this fab little video, and share it with as many as you can, because it's the way things work. It also tells us exactly what we need to do to fix the global problem. Personally, I'm ready for my $30K reparations check from the banksters.
- Bradley Manning Support Network growing: Ron Paul, a prominent supporter of accused WikiLeaks whistle-blower Bradley Manning, has called Bradley Manning a "true patriot" and a "hero." A Whistle-blower's Conference is scheduled for the weekend of Feb 17 in support of Bradley. The UN condemns solitary confinement such as Bradley's 10 mos. at Quantico. Remember: Exposing war crimes is not a crime. Free Brad Now!
- United Nations assumes more control over rural America: Agenda 21 has never been debated or adopted by the Congress of the United States. Nevertheless, it is being vigorously implemented by the administrative agencies of the federal government... pushing industry crippling extrajudicial regulations on everything from agriculture, energy production, to manufacturing.
"The day we see the truth and decline to speak is the day we begin to die."
— Martin Luther King
Very Special Brasscheck TV broadcast: In conjunction with Prison Planet, Russell Means is featured in a 1:30 long presentation entitled "Russell Means: Welcome to the Reservation." What the Oligarchy is doing to us is what it's been doing to the American Indians from the beginning! I have never seen as thorough and incisive an analysis of what ails human society--particularly America--nor a judgment of what we need to do. Starting by enforcing the Constitution and taking away privileges of the money power. ABSOLUTELY A BLOCKBUSTER! If anyone knows how to get the DVD, please, please send me a note.
Russell is in the news from INN (Infowars Nightly News) again, and he has been suffering from health issues—tho latests news is the cancer seems to have been defeated, hooray! Please contribute through the referenced site or through this PayPal link shown as follows:
|Continuing War Crimes Perk
UN calls on Obama to Investigate and
Prosecute U.S. Torture Charges
Wikileaks Documents Prove Torture,
Abuse and Criminal Acts Were Systematic
In the wake of the release of 400,000 documents by Wikileaks, the United Nations has called on U.S. President Barack Obama to order a full investigation of crimes committed against the Iraqi people following the invasion and occupation that was directed by George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld.
UN special rapporteur on torture Manfred Nowak declared that the Obama administration has a legal and moral obligation to fully investigate credible claims of US forces' complicity in torture. Nick Clegg, the deputy Prime Minister in the UK has, in the wake of the recent revelations, also called for an investigation into the reports of mass torture disclosed in the newly released documents. Check out this extremely illuminating RT video outlining multiple horrendous crimes on the Iraqi people as US government policy. Then act!
Latest news from IndictBushNow.org: Protests are greeting Cheney at his book signings and preventing Bush from attending a Canadian university. Former FBI agent Coleen Rowley states: “Is it proper to honor this war criminal [Bush] who launched preemptive, unjustified wars of aggression and ‘shock and awe’ that led to hundreds of thousands of people killed, mostly civilian ‘collateral damage’ and widespread destruction in the Middle East?”
|Political Prisoner Appeals
My personally adopted American political prisoner is Pete Hendrickson. He currently languishes in federal detention for crimes that are not crimes, for leading the freedom cause on taxes, respectively. Please help him financially and by getting out the word to end the federal Mob that would silence him.
Help Pete Hendrickson uphold the tax law on the federal government: Please check out Pete's latest letter above then a less recent one here: "Tax Truth from the Front:
Timely clarity on income tax from Pete Hendrickson." You can branch off to other sites, but we must free Pete Hendrickson and liberate all the other political prisoners if we are to enjoy a benevolent, free society based on the Sacred Nonaggression Principle. Pete's recent News Release. Please distribute it widely among the media.
Please communicate with Pete by mail at:
Peter Hendrickson #15406-039,
P.O. Box 1000,
E. Arkona Rd.,
Milan, MI 48160
Then help with the financial end with his family going through an equal if not greater amount of stress from the federal mobsters. Please send donations to:
Peter or Doreen Hendrickson
232 Oriole Rd.
Also Bernard von Nothaus, Liberty Dollar Founder
Please write to Judge Vorhees
Dear Liberty Dollar Supporters
From Bernard von NotHaus: Now that I am simply waiting for my sentencing date, the time has come for your direct participation in the legal process that will help define your seized property, the future of the Liberty Dollar and possibly the rest of my life. Now is the time for you to speak up with a personal letter addressed to: The Honorable Richard L. Voorhees who was my trial judge and the judge who will sentence me very shortly. It is my opinion that the jury erred and the judge was fair and impartial so please address Judge Voorhees respectfully.
Please send your brief letter ASAP to:
The Honorable Richard L. Voorhees
U.S. District Judge
United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
250 Charles R. Jonas Federal Bldg.
401 West Trade Street
Charlotte NC 28202
And add: PLEASE FREE BVNH to the bottom left hand corner of your envelope.
Please click HERE to make an anonymous donation. Please note that although givv.org is set up for monthly donations, you can make a one-time donation of any amount.
Or send any donation of value, your check, money order made out to BERNARD and mailed to:
Bernard von NotHaus
527 N. Green River Road
Evansville. IN. 47715
Also write to Bernard c/o Editor@LibertyDollar.org.
Subscribe and Archive
About the Coffee Coaster
Please send me your letters or comment thru access of the Coffee Coaster Blog.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
— Thomas Jefferson
Subscribe or Unsubscribe to Coffee Coaster Beaniegram
The Coffee Coaster Home Page
Archive Brian Wright Columns
Archive Guest Columns
Archive Movie Reviews
Archive Book Reviews
Links Main Page
Contact the Coffee Coaster
Coffee Coaster Blog
Most Recent Beaniegram (Newsletter) URL