Updated 20180811 to show position paper on 5G and electroaggression. Also included three special issues and projects about which I’m very excited—but are not at this point endorsed by the Libertarian Party of Michigan (LPM).
First my interview with the Oakland County Times:
In an Oklahoma City book-mobile in the ‘60s, Brian Richard Wright picked out one on Barry Goldwater—then became active in the 1964 presidential campaign. Led to Ayn Rand’s vision of heroic individualism… founding efforts into the Michigan Libertarian Party (LP), early 1970s. Moved to Detroit, BSME 1975, Wayne State, married, stayed cause-oriented. Disenchanted with LP at 2004 Atlanta convention. Migrated to Free State of New Hampshire—proved a catalyst both for liberty activism and for igniting literary output. Founded the commentary and review site TheCoffeeCoaster.com. Returned to SE Michigan for finance and family reasons, 2008, where he lives today.
- Latest cause/literary work: global-spring.org / global-spring.org/#Writings
- Publishing business: brianrwright.com/publish.
- Current projects: brianrwright.com.
Positions and Principles—LP Common Denominator
Let me preface this section by stating that I wholeheartedly do support the 10 common denominator planks for all 2018 campaigns in Michigan, list here:
- End Prohibition of Marijuana and Hemp
- Repeal / Reform No-Fault Auto Insurance
- Cut Occupational Licensing Requirements
- Reduce Administrative Rules and Regulations
- Eliminate Civil Asset Forfeiture
- Promote Choice in Education
- Cut Taxes and Spending
- Adopt Ranked Choice Voting
- Curb Police Abuse and Political Use of the National Guard
- Expand Concealed Carry
For detailed descriptions of these positions, please go here. Believe me, if elected, I SHALL work with all parties as a normal, helpful, and cooperative person to implement all of the above concerns.
Yet to my way of thinking our ‘system’ is fundamentally flawed and rife with corruption—as if our world is afflicted by a giant tapeworm of war, debt, and full-spectrum domin-ation… that as a top priority must be cured or we all perish. Rearranging the deck chairs of the Michigan state legislature isn’t going to cure the tapeworm…
“Insanity is continuing to do the same unhealthful things and expecting a different result.” — Unknown
Where I’m Coming From—Thrive et. al.
Note: for a view very close to the healthful society I envision, please refer to the marvelous video Thrive, which has received more than 80 million views. I seek to help create a society of Independents—by which I mean beings of full independent con-sciousness living in harmony and benevolence with other like beings, adhering to the nonaggression principle, without the mind-control ‘collars.’
My Read/View list is an ongoing project, very brief as of this posting (8/11/18) yet quite important in the overall accomplishment of what I call the Billion+ Points of Light Society—articulated in my first novel, The Truman Prophecy… and will have more to say about in subsequent creative efforts.
At this point I’d also like to point out that getting things right in politics is not the answer to humanity’s problems, humanity is. In other words, we solve the myriad problems in the world today from the inside out, as individuals in our own lives—by withdrawing the energy we become addicted to yielding to ‘Monkey Brain mind’ and thus stop poisoning the world (and ourselves) with it. That is, we need to solve our own problems—alas, myself included—before the world’s problems will fade into the unconscious past.
“All evils are the effect of unconsciousness. You can alleviate the effects of uncon-sciousness, but you cannot eliminate them unless you eliminate their cause. True change happens within, not without.
“If you feel called upon to alleviate suffering in the world, that is a very noble thing to do, but remember not to focus exclusively on the outer. Otherwise, you will encounter frus-tration and despair. Without a profound change in human consciousness, the world’s suffering is a bottomless pit.” — Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now (1999)
Candidly, it’s as easy for me as for anyone else to yield to the ‘Monkey Brain’ (reactive or compulsive mind)… especially when I have grown up so cause-oriented in the face of sustained, even accelerating, injustices ‘out there.’ [Come to think of it, the phrase cause-oriented is partly a self-inflating way of saying cause-addicted, which remains the most worrisome occupational hazard I wrestle with.]
Only partly. I do feel I have lent some fine, honest insights and energy to the wheel of human progress and now stand on the threshold of putting it all together—with truth, tolerance, and compassion. That’s a topic for another time, let me simply refer you to my own personal Big Picture diagram here for where I intend to go, with a recently updated column on the FLOW ‘religion’ shown as emanating from the unmanifested.
Deeper Thoughts and Stands on Major Issues of the Day
Additional campaign brochures and posts/literature:
- Campaign brochure: http://brianrwright.com/BW38th.pdf
- First Principles and Grand Juries: http://brianrwright.com/PRIME.pdf
- Position paper on vaccines: http://bit.ly
- Position paper, EMF/EMR: http://bit.ly/2KFmT7n_bw_campaign_pos_2
- Read/View List (for context): http://brianrwright.com/ReadView.doc
I shall have a few more brochures and position papers to post within August 2018, esp. geoengineering assault and battery (toxic skies), Frankenfoods (GMOs, natural resource poisoning), and organized disinformation [designed to “render the people zombified,” hence more willingly subject to what I call in my writings, generically, the Men of the Power Sickness (MOPS)].
Three major ideas, people, and projects that I’m particularly enthusiastic about:
- The 9/11 Truth and Justice Campaign—This one I’ve supported since roughly 2006 when I saw that the US government’s official story completely disintegrated when faced with the most elementary logic and hard evidence. I’ve written a short book, significant for making the core arguments and referrals to key reference books and videos in the 9/11 truth movement, After 9/11 Truth: The Death Star in Ashes, Humanity Rises. I can also confidently state that sufficient evidence exists to bring international special grand jury present-ments (probable cause for convening international special trial juries) to try high-level officials in and around the US government and key allied governments, operating in league covertly for committing the crime against humanity of 911 and launching the wholly fraudulent, multitrillion-dollar war on global freedom known as the War on Terror. Proud member of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. We the people SHALL root out and indict/try/convict the perpetrators.
- Ending the Israeli and Saudi Arabian Genocides—Financed largely by the US war, debt, and empire machine, both the Palestinian ethnocide by the Zionist-Apartheid regime of Israel (most notably lately in the ongoing blockade and high-tech military slaughter of residents of the Gaza Strip) and then the US-military-hardware-and-funding-supported mass murder, via starvation and bombings, of helpless civilians in the country of Yemen. [As with many people, these Yemen killing fields seem to come out of nowhere, and, similar to the Israeli govt. Gaza atrocity, the mainstream media hardly covers the situation at all—so some powerful people who are benefiting from the Yemenis being mowed down en masse would rather you be kept in the dark of any real motives.] I’m using the images of Jewish Voice for Peace and the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement (which JVP supports) to apply on both fronts. I believe the LP and ANY national American candidate must take a public stand against these current unspeakable crimes against humanity.
- Propagation in America of the Hendrickson Discovery—The Hendrickson Discovery is an astounding finding by a remarkable man named Pete Hendrickson, who spent years of his life in the 1990s ‘cracking the code’ of the federal income tax—the revenue code previously had not been available for keyword search via digital computer. Essentially, Pete discovered that the federal income tax is, in fact, solely a tax on federal income—that is to say, privileged earnings received as a consequence of work for the federal government, federal stipends, wages and salaries from government corporations, and so on. [Discovery: The federal income tax is an EXCISE TAX, and always has been since it was enacted in 1862. What this means: Normal direct earnings ‘by right’ are not subject to the tax.] In 2003, Pete wrote and published his magnum opus, Cracking the Code: The fascinating truth about taxation in America. Since then, 10s of thousands of individuals have retained or recovered their property year after year (in aggregate more than $2 billion) erroneously reported as income. I’m a very proud one of them. And you can be, too. Here’s a brochure I wrote to light the way.
Special Importance of Deep Stand #3:
Why the Hendrickson Discovery Kicks Butt…
… because it provides the most root solution of all the other social and political problems of our time. Everything I discuss in this column—the Western Cabal’s engine of war and debt, US government support for regimes practicing genocide, assaults on the precious living environment on which we depend, disinformation and false-flag attacks of state terror (such as the 9/11 attacks), wholesale abrogation of our fundamental liberties, the impending federalized-militarized Orwellian police state—evaporates like fog in the hot sun when we the people don’t pay the federal government the $trillions what we DO NOT owe the federal government.
Americans have been mind-controlled by the elites for nearly two hundred years—at least from the middle of the 19th century when state schooling became largely compulsory. None of us has been exempt, even the relative handful in my own social development era (the 1950s and 1960s) who resisted being absorbed into the consensus reality collective of K12 conformity: we paid for our resistance in anger, ostracization, self-doubt, addictions, and various self-destructive behaviors. Now the Manufacturers of Consent operate electronically, and in the dark: ref. Amusing Ourselves To Death (1985), by Neil Postman, and Rule from the Shadows (2014), by Storm Clouds Gathering.
The point: we as individuals still retain our power to decide, especially in the vital realm of what taxes we pay to the federal government. [Article 1, Section 9 of the Constitution, which prohibits direct taxes (except by population apportionment among the states), was NOT repealed by the 16th Amendment… or anything else.] But you have to exercise that power by manning up for your own judgment, even in the face of EVERYONE telling you. on HD TV in rainbow colors, that you’re making a big mistake.
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot. — Mark Twain
If you stand up for the facts, no one owns you, no one controls you. And Cracking the Code is the facts. Be a patriot, restore the Republic, effect First Principles grand juries, while taking advantage of the very “Convenient Truth” of the Hendrickson Discovery.
We all want pretty much the same thing, don’t we?
Joyous Vision of an Abundant, Benevolent Human Future
This just in from a new educated friend on the front lines, never focus on the negative. For ANY ISSUE first establish what you aim to see and/or do and use the Law of Attraction to make it real. What I envision for our individual lives in the not too distant future is exactly what the heading states: joy, abundance, benevolence.
We are on the threshold of personalized energy [ref. the Sustainocene era of Dan Nocera], and the corresponding liberating philosophy of the Independents’ Movement. Many celebrated spiritual technologists of our time—from Dr. Stephen Greer to Foster and Kimberly Gamble to Josh del Sol—have the same flourishing view: we all live as we like, as individuals, with all the land and water we need, in Nature (or cities, spaceships, floating colonies, etc. in harmony therewith), with those we love, in a world free from scarcity, pollution, and aggression.
“Every day a walk by a babbling brook on a sunlit future of our own imagination.”
Let’s call it the ‘Babbling Brook Sunny Day’ future.
THE destiny of every caring, truth and freedom-loving individual on the planet. It’s your own vision. And by all the important signs, it shall be yours and ours. So when we/I talk of ‘problems’ let’s always consider them—however horrific and imposing they appear—as mere barnacles on the ass of progress. Remember the lesson of Toto and Dorothy: the Wizard only has the power over us that we the people let him trick us into believing he has.
When the people come alive, imminently and individually en masse, with Independent consciousness .AND. the courage of their convictions, the evils of the world—merely the “effects of unconsciousness”—will slither away like the parasitic tapeworm I mentioned above having run out of its food supply.
If you have the choice between the following:
- voting for me and supporting me following the election in the promulgation of First Principles and people’s independent grand juries to clean up all the dirty politics in Michigan… in conjunction with practical, common sense, libertarian policies .OR.
- gaining consciousness: taking a stand for your own spiritual awakening either by questioning authority or exercising independent judgment in the midst of popular disapproval and finding that wonderful deep quiet within yourself by ‘watching the thinker’ thus letting go of Monkey Brain madness to experience true being
… always choose #2. The fact is, conventional dinosaur politics is coming to an end, and it really doesn’t matter that much now or in the future who’s in office—I’ve suggested a lottery is worth considering—what really matters is whether the people take charge of government directly thru their grand juries. And THAT cat is already well out of the bag.
So best wishes to the voters and to my opponents. Truth (and justice) will set us free.
To contribute please make check or money order payable to:
Brian R. Wright for State Rep
PO Box 1294
Novi, MI 48376
[The limit per Michigan campaign finance law $500 per individual, also please indicate your address and occupation. All funds will be used to defray expenses for communicating the key ideas of the campaign, anything left over goes to state-approved charities. If you would like to help physically, please contact me here.]
Endorsements to This Point
Michigan Vaccine Freedom PAC, PO Box 59, Roseville, MI 48066
Kate Kheel, http://whatis5G.info
332 total views, 1 views today