Biggest global hoax in human history—excerpt
By Chuck Baldwin (full column in Lew Rockwell:
I’ll say it straight out: The propaganda about COVID-1984 is the biggest global hoax in history.
- Corona poses zero threat to 99.9% of the population.
- Masks are a joke. Social distancing is a joke.
- Business closures are a joke.
- Church closures are a joke.
- Theater closures are a joke.
- Sporting event cancellations are a joke.
- All of the corona-based television commercials are a joke.
- All of the fearmongering by radio disc jockeys and television news broadcasters is a joke.
- All of the theatrical grandstanding by politicians on Capitol Hill is a joke.
Of course, by joke, I don’t mean funny (it would be funny if it wasn’t so deadly serious). I mean stupid, idiotic, moronic, asinine, senseless, imbecilic, dumb, etc. Then again, what it really shows is the pure evil and wickedness of the people fomenting all of this fear and the crass gullibility and slavish spirit of a sizable percentage of the American population.
The one lesson we have learned from the corona hoax is that virtually everything BIG is in bed with the forces of global tyranny. I’m talking about big business, big media, big medicine, big pharma, big entertainment, big industry, big technology, big politics, big government and big religion. It’s all controlled by the forces of global tyranny.
The corona scare has absolutely nothing to do with health and safety and everything to do with money, politics and power. And almost everybody wants in on the action. And almost no one gives a tinker’s dam about Liberty.
I have already documented in this column how hospitals and medical professionals are being paid to NOT treat people; how they are being paid to keep hospitals empty; how they are being paid to fabricate and exaggerate corona cases and deaths; and how they are being paid to go along with the phony CDC narrative.
But what is most disconcerting (at least to me) is the way pastors and churches grovel before these tyrants. For years, I have tried to warn Christians about the evils of the 501(c)(3) non-profit government churches.
In order to stay on the smiley side of the Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3), churches have sold their spiritual birthright and Bible convictions. They are happy to crawl on the floor and eat the crumbs that fall from the king’s table, like dogs on a chain.
Do you want to know why so many of these government “churches” are STILL closed? I’ll tell you why: They are being paid by the government to stay closed. That’s why.
- Megachurches and other religious organizations with ties to vocal supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump were approved for millions of dollars in forgivable loans from a taxpayer-funded pandemic aid bailout, according to long-awaited government data released this week.
- Among those approved for loans through the massive government relief program were a Dallas megachurch whose pastor has been an outspoken ally of the president; a Florida church tied to Trump spiritual adviser and “prosperity gospel” leader Paula White; and a Christian-focused nonprofit where Jay Sekulow, the lawyer who defended the president during his impeachment, is chief counsel.
- Vice President Mike Pence spoke at a rally last month at the First Baptist Church of Dallas, whose pastor, Robert Jeffress, has been on Trump’s evangelical advisory board. The church was approved for a $2-5 million loan, the data showed.
- Launched on April 3, the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) allows small businesses, nonprofits and individuals hurt by the pandemic to apply for forgivable government-backed loans. Some say allowing religious institutions to qualify for loan forgiveness highlights a breakdown in the American tradition of a strict separation of church and state.
- “The notion of separation of church and state is dead, and the PPP loan program is the evidence of that,” said Micah Schwartzman, a professor at the University of Virginia School of Law. “The money is going to fund core activities of many organizations, including religious organizations. That’s something we’ve not seen before.”
- The list of religious organizations approved for about 88,400 small business loans also included Faith and Freedom Coalition Inc in Georgia, which qualified for a $150,000-$350,000 loan. The evangelical group’s founder and chairman Ralph Reed praised Trump for his photo-op at a church nearby the White House after authorities hurled tear gas and shot rubber bullets at protesters.
- Cross Church of Arkansas, whose pastor emeritus has been a member of Trump’s evangelical advisory board, received a $1.8 million loan and will seek loan forgiveness if the requirements are met, a spokesman told Reuters.
- The American Center for Law and Justice Inc, a nonprofit founded by televangelist Pat Robertson and also known as Christian Advocates Serving Evangelism Inc., was approved for a $1-2 million loan. Sekulow is listed as chief counsel on the organization’s website.
- City of Destiny Inc. of Florida, where, White, Trump’s spiritual adviser, is listed as an oversight pastor, was approved for a loan of $150,000-$350,000, the data showed. (Source)
Of course, it’s not just conservative Republican-leaning churches that are cashing in on the corona hoax; so are liberal Democrat-leaning congregations. See this report.
Direct taxpayer support for churches (something anathema to America’s Founding Fathers and our U.S. Constitution) started in earnest under the corrupt presidency of George W. Bush and his “Faith-Based” initiatives. Under Donald Trump, these putrid, pernicious, pathetic and perverse programs are in full bloom.
Thomas Jefferson rightly noted, “To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.” Amen!
Much more in this stirring column regarding unnecessary wars, Israel’s role in the planned onset of full-frontal tyranny, mass killer vaccinations (for which the bought and paid for Donald is totally on board, and so on. Full column here.
This post has been read 636 times!