Story Shot 23, by Brian R. Wright PDF Version, 04 March 2021
“There’s no such thing as a collective brain.” — Howard Roark,
The Fountainhead, Ayn Rand
Bingo! Eureka moment. This one sentence from Roark’s courtroom speech in the movie triggered the connection and led to a watershed column on what I call “collective-brain syndrome” (CBS).
Which, along with “runaway” mind, has kept our species from full consciousness and flourishing. What I’m writing here is a summary or foreword to two followon works of high urgency:
- Decollaring Guide—my white paper expanding on this column w/fuller fixes.
- Independents Rising book—I will lay out an entire Independents’ movement.
The crisis, of course, is what’s upon us with the ‘covtardia’ (ref. my Stonebeam #1 footnote)-induced mass “catastrophic irrationality” and its opportunistic Great Reset infection. [There are other (related) threats in the Matrix, all of which require us to End CBS NOW! and take practical political steps to resolve its antihuman effects.]
So what’s the origin and development of CBS? Two major intellectuals lie at the root of the understanding: Julian Jaynes and Ayn Rand.
Jaynes’ magnum opus holds that until ~1000 BC the vast majority of people did function as if they were part of a collective brain. It is what Dr. Jaynes calls the bicameral (two-sided) mind, one side as message-taker from ‘authority’ (e.g. god-king, ruling class) the other side as message-‘doer’—one’s thoughts, speech, and actions.
From earliest times, a small number of mavericks either didn’t hear or didn’t like the “voices:” they regarded the collective-mind as a dead end for real people. The innovators, the individualists, were originally outnumbered, they suffered and died…
…yet multiplied… printed, read, wrote, and fought for freedom—via the Renaissance, Enlightenment, Rights of Man, Declaration of Independence… and won.
Unfortunately, CBS behavior had not been stamped out; cases diminished but the the psychotic corollary to general CBS—let’s just call it the predatory ruling class (PRC)—sadistically reinvigorated the CBS disease pattern by disguise by appeals to “science,” “democracy,” “altruism,” and sanctity of the “global collective-state.”
The PRC, as collector of CBS altruistic self-sacrifice, encourages CBS with:
- Social metaphysics—(Ayn Rand term) the psychological syndrome characterizing an individual who regards the consciousnesses of other men, NOT objective reality, as his ultimate psycho-epistemological frame of reference.
- Perceptual-emotional (percemo) mode of consciousness—Also known as the see-hear-feel mode, in contrast to the conceptual-rational mode. [Flash an image with some words, elicit a powerful emotion impervious to reason and logic.]
- Covert, high-tech mind control—View Rule from the Shadows video.
Independents’ CBS antidote and recovery [Top three. Expanded in white paper.]
- Admit affliction—Remove infection sources: eschew mainstream media, recognize global domination agenda via Thrive video (free at thrivemovement.com)
- Learn and apply logic—Take journalistic logic, hold all to it. Know the fallacies.
- Deautomate CBS responses—Think for yourself, learn how. Therapy. Nutrition.
Please go to Part II, here.
 CBS: The belief that one’s brain is like a hive insect’s and that one’s nature and moral duty is to follow the hive’s dictates without question and without reason. Ref. thecoffeecoaster.com, search string “Sharing Healing Tools”.
 Incl. spiritual philosophy, political philosophy, political party, and quickstart projects and tools.
Donate w/ my FLOW Fellowship FundRazr, a cup o’ joe? 🙂
This post has been read 780 times!