… and its legislators… regarding saving the environment
by David Lonier
If our governor is serious about cleaning up the environment perhaps he should take a good look at what government could be doing to stop the pollution our air, food and water. http://michigan.gov/snyder/0,4668,7-277-57577_57657-326217–,00.html
- Air: Place a statewide ban on the spraying of toxic chemicals into the atmosphere. Chemtrails: Not a conspiracy theory, but a fact: http://rense.com/general4/fre.htm
- Air: Place a statewide ban on health-threatening surveillance devices known as “Smart Meters” State House Bill 4315, State Senate Bill 816, https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePowerFilm
- Food: Place a statewide ban on genetically modified crops in Michigan. Not only are GM crops toxic to ingest, but they have spawned an uncontrollable super-weed epidemic. http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_17602.cfm. Over 60 countries have banned GMO crops. http://www.nongmoproject.org/learn-more/
- Water: Place a statewide ban on fluoridated water. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWyo4WywTD8&feature=fvw http://www.nofluoride.com/
- Water: Place a statewide ban on hydraulic rock fracturing: 140 billion gallons of ground water per year are rendered undrinkable due to the process: http://www.earthworksaction.org/issues/detail/hydraulic_fracturing_101#.U1b4I6Kfk0I. [I’m personally against fracking, for a number of reasons, some cited in David’s referenced article. But to develop an informed opposition, I suggest considering alternative perspectives such as this column by published by Sarah Harris, which looks at fracking as a relatively (or potentially, anyway) benign transition technology away from fossil fuels: https://electrosawhq.com/fracking/. — ed.]
This information is provided that we might see government get serious about a real cleanup of our environment.
Republican Precinct Delegate
Auburn Hills, Michigan
This post has been read 1002 times!