From the book Leaving the Sandbox:
To be of any political use to others, we must strive for our own ‘deeper-qualities’ fulfillment; being the best you can be brings out the best in others.
The title of this section I lifted from a DVD about the naturopathic Gerson Treatment for cancer and chronic illnesses. It expresses the same fundamental thought: by living clean and right, tapping into our own spiritual and material power source(s), and being all we can be as individuals… we best help others.
Be the Change You Wish to See…
Eckhart Tolle in The Power of Now says it well:
If you feel called upon to alleviate the suffering in the world, that is a very noble thing to do, but remember not to focus exclusively on the outer; otherwise, you will encounter frustration and despair.
Without a profound change in human consciousness, the world’s suffering is a bottomless pit. So don’t let your compassion become one-sided. Empathy with someone else’s pain or lack and a desire to help need to be balanced with a deeper realization of the eternal nature of all life and the ultimate illusion of all pain. Then let your peace flow into whatever you do and you will be working on the levels of effect and cause simultaneously. — Page 167
This is consistent with the sentiment expressed in the bumper sticker: “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” As trite as that sentiment may have become, we cause-oriented types do well to keep it in mind. Let me lay out the hierarchy of first principles that lead to positive political change as I see it:
- Get right with ‘God’—by which I mean follow your creative destiny that brings you joy and peace without qualification; shed the weight (fat, addictions, false authority) that interferes with your sacred purpose.
- Find your Authentic Swing—similar to #1, except more about action: letting go of inner compulsion (just as we free ourselves from outer compulsion in society). An Authentic Swing produces power without force or tension.
- Personify success—from Tony Robbins to Stephen Covey to James Lee Valentine, adopt and practice a positive life transformation system that serves to inspire others to want what you have. (Be the success you wish to see….)
- Face and embrace the Truth—Gandhi coined the term Satyagraha (Universal Tuth Force) to describe the popular movement that overcomes gross deception by authorities that makes legal, systematic, and lethal aggression ubiquitous. See and think for yourself. Call the Emperor naked.
- Prioritize, plan, and schedule—don’t fall into the trap of trying to do everything at once and all by yourself. As Dirty Harry put it, “A man’s got to know his limitations.” Focus on your interest, do what you can, and enlist the help of others. “Many hands make light work.”
Note the above admonitions for self-improvement—indeed, the points of this whole chapter—are offered in service to the general libertarian political benefit, that is not specifically to enhance Libertarian Party strategy… though they certainly do so. The following describes a helpful ‘vision’ that came to me as I was wrestling with the unpleasant foreign policy realities of late summer 2013.
In late August and early September 2013, I was beside myself with anxiety over the fact that the Obama administration and the so-called Zionist Conservative (Ziocon) insiders, who control US bipartisan foreign policy, were seriously threatening to attack Syria… for (of all things!) war crimes.
One reason I was terrified out of my tiny mind is Russia came on record as credibly stating that it would launch missiles against Saudi Arabia if the US bombed Syria. One thing would lead to another and soon you have the proverbial cascading descent into World War III—end of story.
Fortunately, insiders resisted the insanity, and popular opinion thwarted the attack. What I saw was a Paradigm Shift, a combination of what:
- can inspire humanity to reach the New Paradigm of peace, freedom, and abundance and
- can cut the Gordian Knot of what holds humanity stuck in the Old Paradigm of aggression and mind control.
I came up with an intricate diagram—almost without the need for conventional reasoning, it simply flowed like a Ray Bradbury short story—that depicts the movement from the Old to the New. The diagram is known as a syllograph, and is entitled Shakabuku Liberty. A larger image appears on the back side of the title page of the book.
Shakabuku has two meanings:
- A Japanese Buddhist concept (also a name of a singing group): “to remove suffering and bring happiness to the people by awakening them to their true greatness.”
- From the movie, Grosse Point Blank, the Minnie Driver character tells the John Cusack character, Shakabuku is “a swift spiritual kick to the head that alters your reality forever.”
I don’t want to articulate the entire Shakabuku Liberty message here in this book—indeed, I plan to take my presentation on the road and turn it into another book by the end of the summer 2014. I can give you the fundamental argument, though, which, simplified for government school victims, goes like this:
- Human consciousness is blooming and will lead to a New Paradigm society of peace, freedom, and abundance
- But first we have to solve some fundamental problems:
- September 2013: People running US foreign policy wanted to attack Syria => World War 3 => end to human life on Earth.
- Proof: These people in control of foreign policy are very bad, very sick, and deadly to free human life.
- These people—call them the Cabal—have vast wealth and power; they control not only foreign policy but all Western statecraft.
- The Cabal = the New World Order = the Invisible Empire = an alien inhuman power; they tell us exactly who they are and what they plan to do.
- The Cabal poses as legitimate US government, runs major (old) media and adademia for mind control purposes.
- The Cabal is ending all Constitutional protections and intends to critically harm, kill, and/or enslave all Americans… and all human persons worldwide.
- The Cabal commits all major crimes of state and staged massacres to blame on others, take away more human life and freedom, and increase its power.
- The Cabal committed the false flag crime of 9/11 as a tool for illegal wars of aggression worldwide and police state tyranny and occupation at home.
- The 9/11 false flag state terror attacks are the Achille’s Heel of the Cabal; exposing and prosecuting the false-flag crime of 9/11 will destroy the Cabal and end all its vicious assaults and atrocities on decent, caring humanity.
- Embracing Satyagraha is foundation for 9/11 truth and justice.
- Kindle spiritual energies to infuse the liberation of humankind.
- Iterate on several political strategies that are proven to work.
- Destroy the Cabal, imprison or hang its leaders, obtain reparations, demolish the Death Star, restore humanity and Mother Earth.
- Self-release the billion points of human light and energy. “Liberated Individual” (times one billion plus) creates life-serving, planet-saving technology with which to embark to the stars!
- … or, sit back and eat a Twinkie. Nobody’s going to tell you what to do with your life.
Notice that the upper right quadrant of the Shakabuku Liberty syllograph does not include the Libertarian Party in the mix of liberty tools and solutions. That’s because the LP has been employing a disatrous bureaucratic strategy for decades—whose result is failure.
That needs to change.
The LP still has enormous synergistic potential for helping to make the broader liberty movement successful. But only if it adopts strategies consistent with Satyagraha and, according to my analysis, Shakabuku.
Time is of the essence.
The following chapters supply more structural scaffolding for the new way. It’s really quite easy and natural, and leaves intact much of the valuable building we’ve already put in place.
This post has been read 1183 times!