It seems no matter what anyone with expertise, from private practice or the government health establishment, shows us about the general public’s persistent use of surgical masks—both as to their unhealthful effect on the wearers as well as to their ineffectiveness against viruses, indeed that they spread disease—the great unwashed continue to wear them.
Doesn’t matter that several months ago, Sheep Nation was told by NIH and Fauci, CDC, US Surgeon General, and WHO: “DO NOT WEAR MASKS!”
Que pasa? What changed? Why did they FESS UP then and why do they FESS DOWN now? Have there been studies that show mask wearing to be effective against ‘covid?’ No. The opposite.
Let’s leave that BIG QUESTION hanging for now. You decide. Masksharm.com.
What I want to do today is put my Great Reset hat on and look at things from the global syndicate’s point of view. In case you haven’t heard, the Great Reset is New World Order #2 that the Men of the Power Sickness want the rest of humanity to fall in line with. Like NWO, its champions are proud to tell you about it. See DuckDuckGo. Continue reading
Continuing from NM II:
“You already have it [“peace beyond understanding”].
Your mind is just making too much noise.”
— Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now (1999)
Where I left it in II was with a passage from the PON on the practice of keeping some of the attention for all your daily actions in your inner body, so as never to lose touch with your own Field.
What you’ll find is that if you’ve been used to ‘mind’ running on automatic, as I have, for years, it’s quite difficult to change your ways… to keep your attention partly always into your living, breathing body. Stick with it, the noise-reducing result is well worth the clock time. You’ll start feeling life. Presence power.
A side benefit is you won’t be frequently wondering what you went upstairs for. J
The inner body attention retention practice is on page 97.
Tolle describes a few other spiritual practices in the PON:
- Simply ‘watching the thinker’ — pg 15. Tends to stop it, thus the noise.
- Give full attention to a task — pg 17. Also gives ‘mind’ a quiet rest.
- Focusing consciousness on a feeling — pg 33. No judgment, again mind rests.
- Listen to the silence between sounds — pg 85. Portal to Being, deep quiet.
- Going into the inner body — pg 93. The deep sea beneath the waves.
- Flooding your body with consciousness — pg 103. Bestows silent, alert waiting.
- Be aware of the space surrounding things — pg 113. The Field, ref. Thrive II.