Spread World Net Daily’s latest piece on judicial tyranny imposed on innocent mom
by Shane Trejo, Pete Hendrickson, et al
“In a case with major implications for free speech and due process, an appeal by Doreen Hendrickson, a mother jailed last year on “contempt of court” charges for refusing a federal court order to perjure herself, was officially denied.
“The court claimed that it did not have to rule on the illegality or unconstitutionality of the court order that was supposedly violated, or on whether it was appropriate for the trial court to instruct the jury not to consider the legality of the demands.
“If the ruling is allowed to stand, observers and legal experts warned of potentially devastating consequences to the rule of law, due process of law, judicial integrity, freedom of speech, and all of Americans’ constitutionally protected rights.
“Basically, the government can now force anyone to say anything, under oath, critics of the ruling observed. The attorney representing Hendrickson, Mark Cedrone, even compared the government’s efforts to force his client to say what the government wants to Islamic Shariah law demanding the affirmation of Allah.”
Read the rest of the courageous World Net Daily article here… then DO something:
Let’s all just submit the Doreen story, as a minimum, to the Drudge Report, which is one of the more liberty-oriented of the giant aggregators.
- Go to the Drudge Report lead page here, then scroll to the lower right hand side, where you see a ‘Send News Tips to Drudge’ box.
- In that box, enter a variation of the following message: “Federal judge-prosecution team suborns perjury of Michigan woman, Doreen Hendrickson, in historic First Amendment case that stands to bring down the IRS and the entire criminal injustice system: http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/rule-of-law-takes-hit-in-courts-order-to-commit-perjury/.“
- Press the Submit button.
That’s all there is to it. For conventional media, they used to say, “You’ll never BE if you’re not on TV.” In alternative media, you can make the same statement wrt Drudge or some of the other large aggregators or Websites… e.g. “Your story won’t budge if not picked up by Drudge.” So be it.
Many subscribe to http://www.alternativenewsproject.org/, an aggregator service out of Australia, for $4 a month AU. Submit the Doreen WND story to it, as well. Here is a link to the ‘Ten Best Political News Aggregators,’ on about.com. We are listing the direct links to each of them here (so you won’t have to go to the about.com page first):
- PoliticsToday (app)
So, most of the above aggregator sites have a means for at least submitting a message. [Some even solicit ‘tips’ from readers.] Be patient and copy and paste the message above into as many aggregator ‘tip’ boxes that you have time for.
Latest column by Shane Trejo with background on the Doreen case
We all know the IRS is robbing us blind, but the question we must ask yourselves is: What do we do about it?
Some have proposed new tax schemes to replace the IRS. They have called for new ways for the feds to steal from us that may be slightly less odious than income taxes. But few have called for the true solution, the solution of our Founding Fathers, which is to fully take back what is rightfully ours.
Libertarian activist Peter Hendrickson has cut to the heart of the issue. He wrote Cracking the Code to explain the truth about the so-called income tax (it’s an excise tax) and how you can stop the IRS from scamming you out of your hard-earned money (by filing your tax returns as prescribed by the Constitution).
They say that truth will set you free. That hasn’t been the case for Pete’s wife, Doreen. In a desperate attempt to discredit her husband’s findings, she was charged with disobeying a lawless judge’s criminal contempt citation, dragooned from her home by federal thugs, subjected to a mock trial managed by another despotically corrupt judge, convicted by a tampered jury of submissive drones, and sentenced (by Judge Despot) beyond all law and reason to 18 months in Martha Stewart’s West Virginia prison—Stewart only served 5 months of her sentence… because Martha, unlike Doreen, did NOT refuse to lie.
Here are the shocking facts about the Soviet-style show trial that put her in lockdown:
- Doreen was not allowed to reference any Supreme Court cases that would have demonstrated her innocence to the jury.
- She was not allowed to reference the thousands of stories from Americans who have received refunds because they filed their tax returns based on the information obtained from Pete’s book.
- Government attorneys lied about a relevant statute and tried to prevent the text of the statute from going to the jury.
- Mrs. Hendrickson was not allowed to get through her opening and closing statements due to being taunted by the arrogant judge — and she was not even given the proper time to make her case.
- To add insult to injury, the jury was instructed NOT to consider the Constitution of the United States while considering the verdict. They were told: “It is not a defense to the crime of contempt that the court order was unlawful or unconstitutional.”
Thankfully, the facts about this case have been picked up by a substantial news outlet. World Net Daily ran the article about Doreen Hendrickson this past weekend detailing the madness and injustice of her case. You can access the article here: Woman Jailed for Refusing Order to Commit Perjury
Now we must take action to make sure this story goes viral. Here are the steps you can take to push the truth about the IRS and federal corruption forward: (see above—ed.)
Please check out a documentary I made last year about the entire tragic case of Doreen Hendrickson and the truth about the IRS, and alert as many folks as possible about the new World Net Daily story. Together, we can push this crucial information viral and crush federal corruption for good.
This post has been read 1651 times!