… just a more colorful lead-actor on the stage of Global Empire?
I see two distinct questions emerging upon the widely unexpected election of Donald Trump to POTUS (President of the United States):
- the cultural and psychological significance of his election and
- the sorts of actions and policies we may expect of a Trump administration.
Speaking of cultural meaning and the iconic nature some attach to the Trump persona, doesn’t the image at right—clipped from a picture of a t-shirt I took at an election night gathering of our local establishment-Republican Congressman—make you think of an Andy Warhol pop art soup can?! Exactly! My best early reading of the tea leaves on the Donald’s Ascendancy is that he’s (for the most part) a media phenomenon contrived by covert deep state agents for ‘some purpose’ of theirs—’some purpose’ including one or more of the following:
- to throw the election to their darling Hillary.
- to get Trump elected then upset the economic apple cart (and pin the crash on the antiglobalists, liberty movement, truth movement, White Privilege, etc.).
- to create chaos and uncertainty, perhaps in conjunction with a false-flag act of state terror (like 9/11), then with the Donald in place bring down America once and for all with martial law and FEMA Gulag.
Or he could be his own man, right? Nah! That’s pretty clear from the gitgo: What’s with his infatuation with insider globalist-statist yes men Rudy Giuliani and Chris Christie? And why does he pal around with Israeli Grand Poobah Benjamin Netanyahu? Are the Zionists/ neocons to stay in charge of American foreign and military policy? I don’t think that’s what the average Trump voter wanted to happen.
Policies and Actions to Expect
So if we believe that DT is, himself, a cultural-political creation of the globalistas, that means it’s likely that his policies and actions will serve at least some significant faction of the New World Order (their own term for themselves) [aka Western Cabal (per Foster Gamble of Thrive); Men of the Power Sickness (MOPS: my own term from The Barrier Cloud); Global Mob (Glob); or, from Kevin Barrett, the Dominant Inbred Psychopaths (DIPs)].
Which amounts to enabling to continue what I have identified as the Threat Matrix of globalist ‘high-crime assaults.’ The seven top priority lies-aggressions [that ‘we the people’ must indict, prosecute, and convict] are drawn from my novel The Truman Prophecy:
- Tax Lies—thoroughly exposed and remedied at the practical personal level by The Hendrickson Discovery (sine qua non of all the Threats)
- False-Flags—the 9/11 attacks/coverup and other major false-flag acts of state terror, many with deep-state, globalista architects
- Toxic Skies—covert atmospheric spraying/ poisoning by military w/ corporate cronies, also with electromagnetic bombardment of the ionosphere (HAARP)
- Frankenfoods—massive distribution of harmful genetically modified organism (GMO) crops to world populations, globalist design to control the food supply
- Fry & Spy—radio-frequency (RF) and dirty electricity emissions, now principally thru electric ‘smart’ meters, surveillance and health/safety violation nightmare
- Sliming Baby—gunpoint medicine, medical fascism, particularly via mandated toxic vaccines that whack immune systems and escalate the autism epidemic
- ‘Botting’ Junior—compulsory state factory schooling, longtime affliction of the body politic, especially now with federal control, acculturating kids to prison
[Note: The hyperlinks for the Threat names go to a Truman Prophecy ‘preview package’ for that category of high-crime assault. The full preview-package Webpage is located here.] The Trump team so far has shown interest in extending some Threats by bringing in the same ol’ corporate foxes to watch the hen houses—for example, putting industry insiders in positions of authority at the FCC to further ramrod general RF and ‘smart’ meter sliming of the people.
Some observe that Trump will be wildly inconsistent in his wielding of WAY TOO MUCH POWER THAT THE PRESIDENT AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAD IN THE FIRST PLACE. [Antiwar.com notes that Trump, in contrast to his pro-military-national-security-state-kill-Islam-terrorist rants, wants to wind down the Ziocon (Zionist/neoconservative) war against Syria… giving us a breather from deep worries about imminent nuclear annihilation.]
In that inconsistency lies hope for liberation from the Old World Order.
For example, some say he is susceptible to legalizing agricultural hemp, thus launching a potential trillion-dollar per year industry. Talk about putting America back on its feet again. But think about it. If he lets hemp out of the bag, he’s opening up the whole cornucopia of freedom of choice—for marijuana, the end of federal prohibition, return to the Constitution on all matters.
Check the Bill of Rights, how is Trump going to be able to uphold them while at the same time exiling Ed Snowden, imprisoning Chelsea Manning, threatening to arrest Julian Assange, unleashing the federal prosecutocracy on whistleblowers, letting the federales surveil anyone they damned well please, etc., etc.?
What I’m saying is Donald Trump, even if he’s being run, gives us a faint glimmer of hope. In contrast to Hillary Vader, whom we KNOW will destroy all our freedoms all the time on every conceivable front. When liberty people start pounding on Trump’s head for abridging property rights of individuals and for abridging civil rights of individuals, Trump just maybe will jettison all the fat little pissant corporate suckups and do the right thing.
The conspiratorial view of Trump marching to the same old drummer as everyone else is best expressed in this commentary by Kevin Barrett of TruthJihad.org. But let’s look at his candidacy more from street level: I know first hand that his rallies were Grand Festivals, where you were lucky to find standing room even if you could get in. Regardless of higher forces that may have been playing him, there’s absolutely no doubt that his popularity had and has a life of its own. And certainly, at some level down deep, he’s his own man… at least when he doesn’t have to come up with the goods for his bankster bookies.
The Cultural and Psychological Significance of Trump’s Appeal
These qualities are a little easier to assess. First, I want to discuss perhaps the best analysis of the ‘war vs. peace’ virtues of Trump vis a vis Hillary—esp. in the context of American aggression in Libya and now Syria that threatens nuclear war— I’ve seen to date: an interview of acclaimed international journalist John Pilger by Afshin Rattansi of RT.
For the HUGE antiwar community, worldwide. In the above marvelous post-election epitome of genuine journalism, Pilger blames the so-called liberal class who tried to sell us the notion that only a warmongering, corrupt status quo candidate like Hillary is acceptable for office—the media thus created Trump by embedding themselves with a bona fide psychopath. Just some of the bigger points in this historic interview:
- As for the question “Why didn’t the journalists get the basic facts even close?” Pilger says, “They’re not journalists, they’re antijournalists. One of the most revealing aspects of this campaign has been the exposure of journalism as an extension of that same corrupt, established power that I’ve been speaking about…. They simple amplify and echo what is handed down to them.”
- To the argument made by some that Henry Kissinger, John Negroponte, and key Ziocons ‘have experience’:
- “Experience of killing people.
- “Experience of bankrupting people
- “Experience of starting wars
- “Experience of turning the world into a battle ground
- “Experience of creating true extremists, who are these so-called neo- conservatives”
- Kissinger, the Bushes, Rumsfield, Albright, et al should have been prosecuted [for war crimes]. Leading to the question of who rules? Rattansi queries will we have hope for a more peaceful foreign and military policy? Pilger replies:
- “I don’t know. They could be seen as signs of hope. If we class Trump as ‘the Isolationist,’ which plays a very significant role in American history… America first, that was the movement. I think he draws from that well. That means leaving the world be… to a certain degree… for a while.”
- “The United States is not run by a president. It’s run by a massive national security machine….“
- “What has struck me is the silence. The silence of those with the facility, with the privilege of being able to analyze and help us understand, to make sense, of this extraordinary American year leading up to this extraordinary result. The silence, particularly of the media, and of the so-called liberal class who’ve enabled so much of this. There’s silence about… first of all about Iraq, there’s silence about Libya, more than silence, they collusioned with those dreadful events that are so described in Clinton’s emails… that Wikileaks and Assange spoke about the other day.
- “These emails exemplify the very corruption, when you have the campaign manager for a candidate for president of the United States as an officially registered agent of Saudi Arabia… and Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding the Clinton Foundation… and Clinton as Secretary of State is approving arms sales, including the biggest arms sales in history, to Saudi Arabia and Qatar. And they are funding ISIS. Clinton knew and approved. It’s undeniable.”
- “The Times of London published a story that NATO is bringing in hundreds of thousands of troops to the borders of Russia, on top of the venal propaganda about Ukraine that an American engineered neo-Nazi coup was in fact a Russian invasion. The buildup is the highest massing of forces since WWII, and parallels the Nazi invasion of Russia in 1941. What greater provocation is there, what recklessness?!”
- “Now I don’t know what Trump will do about this. He might go along with it. He likes the Pentagon, he likes the military, he said all that. … Something like 40% of the world is under American sanctions. Sanctions impose themselves all over the world destroying lives. We have the infamous destroying of life in Iraq, 500,000 children under five years old dying.
And Pilger’s clincher:
“Of course it has everything to do with the imposition of great power around the world. Around the world and in ordinary people’s lives. … The imposition of power on people’s lives is the issue today, and in whatever form it’s taken, that’s what the majority of Americans took to the ballot box with them.”
We’re Mad as Hell and We’re Not Going to Take it Anymore
Nobody can deny that Trump was a hugely popular campaigner especially in the final weeks, his rallies and gatherings assembling orders 10s of thousands compared to Hillary’s coffee-klatch numbers. He struck a deep personal chord with working men and women countrywide, regardless of race or economic status. Perhaps the best summary of that popularity and its cultural roots is expressed in this analysis from a man named Daniel Greenfield, going viral in cyberspace. Here’s a rousing snippet:
… Barack Hussein Obama boasted that he had changed America. And he did for the worse. A billion regulations, millions of immigrants, a hundred thousand lies and it was no longer our America.
White Trash America voted and sent Obama to Hell. They walked through him and through the Democratic Party like the wet paper bag that they are. Voters abandoned the party that had sold out the American people. More black Americans voted for Trump than voted for Romney.
The election repudiated the Obamas, the Clintons, the celebrities, and the media. Americans turned the One Percent’s world upside down.
CNN is weeping. MSNBC is wailing. ABC calls it a tantrum. NBC damns it. It wasn’t supposed to happen. The same machine that crushed the American people for six straight terms, the mass of neoconned government, globalist corporations and oligarch-financed non-profits that ran the country, was set to win. Or so they thought.
Instead the people stood in front of the Machine. They blocked it with their votes even though the media told them Hillary was the certain winner. They mailed in their absentee ballots even while Hillary Clinton was planning her fireworks victory celebration. They looked at the empty factories and barren farms. They drove through the early cold. They waited in line. They came home to their children to tell them that they had done their best for their future. They bet on America. And they won.
They are tired of the absence of affordable health care and recognize the fraud of Obamacare. They are tired of unemployment and of being lied to. They are tired of watching their sons come back in coffins so that the military/security complex could continue to loot America with their wars. They are tired of being called names and watching the theft of their country.
They understood that Trump was right. The election was their last hope, their last chance to save themselves and their country. And they did.
This election was not about who gets to use the female toilet. It wasn’t about whether it is racist to enforce the immigration laws. It wasn’t about how men, however uncouthly, express their sexual interest in women.
It was about suffering Americans, whose names no one except a server and the NSA will ever know, fighting back against their oppression. It was about the homeless woman guarding Trump’s star. It was about the betrayed Democrats searching for someone to represent them in Ohio and Pennsylvania. It was about the union men who refused to sell out their futures and vote for a Democrat who is an agent of the One Percent.
The media will never interview those men and women. We will never see their faces. But they are us and we are them. They came to the aid of a nation in peril. They did what real Americans have always done. They did the impossible.
Full column here.
I submit that Mr. Greenfield identifies exquisitely the best and the most of the majority that elected what they believe is the true Donald Trump and sent the corrupt, criminal psychotic Hillary Clinton and her entourage into political hell. These are the decent men and women of America who simply could not sit back and sit down and do nothing, to watch another globalist administration destroy what’s left of a decent country.
The vote wasn’t about perfection, it was about ending our unremitting pain and suffering… by throwing an unearned guilt back in the faces of those who arrogantly, self-righteously believed they could control us by it.
Oh, and for many, to avoid nuclear war.
But the key question lies behind what John Pilger observed: “The United States is not run by a president. It’s run by a massive national security machine….” Will Donald Trump change any of that, declare peace and let the people go? Or will he simply make matters much, much worse [unless he proves to be Attila the Hun, he simply cannot do worse than Hillary would do]—just as every administration since Kennedy has—and drive humanity to an early grave?
We in the liberty movement will pounce on the SOB at the first sign of capitulation.
We Shall Make American Free Again!
 High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program—A system that bombs the ionosphere with massive electromagnetic pulses to affect the weather, cause floods, earthquakes and other natural disasters… often for military or wealth extraction purposes.
This post has been read 866 times!