Bottom-line reasons for a free people to be armed…
An insight into the USA majority, they prefer a father figure, Uncle Sam, to control their lives. They don’t want to take charge. They don’t want liberty. And they don’t understand the forces that dwell beyond the frontier… otherwise they would keep their powder dry.
Note: Normally, on Wednesdays, the Coffee Coaster features a movie review. But the forces trying to take away our human right of self-defense are in high gear after Sandy Hook, and must be dealt with immediately, en masse. I also want to credit this column to Mr. Ron Burcham, from whom I’ve learned a lot about guns and gun rights—a true patriot in every sense of the word.
Wisdom of Grandpa Freedom
My old grandpa said to me “Son, there comes a time in every man’s life when he stops bustin’ knuckles and starts bustin’ caps and usually it’s when he becomes too old to take an ass whoopin’.”
- I don’t carry a gun to kill people.
I carry a gun to keep from being killed.
- I don’t carry a gun to scare people.
I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.
- I don’t carry a gun because I’m paranoid.
I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.
- I don’t carry a gun because I’m evil.
I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.
- I don’t carry a gun because I hate the government.
I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.
- I don’t carry a gun because I’m angry.
I carry a gun so that I don’t have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.
- I don’t carry a gun because I want to shoot someone.
I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.
- I don’t carry a gun because I’m a cowboy.
I carry a gun because, when I die and go to heaven, I want to be a cowboy.
- I don’t carry a gun to make me feel like a man.
I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.
- I don’t carry a gun because I feel inadequate.
I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.
- I don’t carry a gun because I love it.
I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.
Police protection is an oxymoron. Free citizens must protect themselves. Police do not protect you from crime, they usually just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess. Personally, I carry a gun because I’m too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin’ — Grandpa (author unknown)
A Little Gun History
The Second Amendment is about the individual being able to defend himself against common criminals, but especially the common criminal ravages of tyrannical government. Most of the pogroms below occurred in the lifetimes of people living now:
- In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
- In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
- Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
- China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated
- Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
- Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
- Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
- Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.
You won’t see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information. Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens. As for protection against foreign threats, remember that during WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!
Take note my fellow Americans, before it’s too late!
Remember, the American federal government—having recently looted, imprisoned, tortured, and/or murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people overseas—has crossed the line into acts of terror inflicted on its own citizens. The unrestrained federal state will act no differently from the thugs of Hitler, Stalin, or Pol Pot. The purpose of unconstitutional coercive government is not to serve you, it is to enslave you!
The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson. With guns, we are ‘citizens’. Without them, we are ‘subjects.’ If you value your freedom, please spread this anti gun-control message to all of your friends. Throw in the following facts, as well:
- Switzerland issues every household a gun.
- Switzerland’s government trains every adult they issue a rifle.
- Switzerland has the lowest gun-related crime rate of any civilized country in the world.
It’s a no brainer! Don’t let the US federal state waste millions of our tax dollars in an effort to make all law abiding citizens an easy target.
Postscript: US Staged Massacres and Mind Control
Thanks, Gramps. You make some clear and revealing observations about an issue that will be very important as the oligarchy moves aggressively to render us defenseless.
Let’s look at the facts about the recent spate of mass killings.
[First, how do we break people from the behavior of believing that everything coming over official channels of the Flickering-Image Generator—especially when uttered by The Anchor—is Absolute Truth… despite contrary objective facts about an incident (that are buried by the authorities while everyone tacitly agrees not to talk about them). That’s the 64,000 dollar question of our time. If anyone knows how to break that habit, please contact me.]
In the more publicized US mass shootings this year—the Batman killings in Aurora, Colorado 7/20; the Sikh Temple incident in Oak Creek, Wisconsin 8/5; the recent Sandy Hook murders in Newtown, Connecticut 12/14—credible information exists that multiple shooters and/or persons acted in each… information the police have suppressed. Thus, based on the Iron Law that governments always lie, the three attacks were almost certainly staged or targeted/enabled special ops to further a policy of disarming the population with institution of a full police-state dictatorship.
That’s the essential observation. My guests today—from a column I posted in December 2012—show 1) how the state intentionally and criminally leaves its citizens unprotected from gun violence, 2) covers up the true causes of mass killings for which it is culpable, and 3) uses the atrocities it causes to destroy the freedom of the people to protect themselves from violence. We shall put a hard stop to this statist behavior, now. — ed.
So that’s the final lowdown on guns: from Grandpa, from the streets, and from this Web columnist’s honest assessment of the facts. While I’m no expert, myself, on guns or gun rights, I know beyond certainty that disarming the American people will be the last act of descent into the Big Dark. And I do have a special sensitivity to objective reality in general. Please check out my book, the Truth Torpedo, pick the truth(s) you wish to assert, then lift your voice and arms to the cause.
Put an end to Death Star government and its insidious, incessant plans for American democide.
This post has been read 1687 times!