From the February 16, 2015, post of Mike Adams of Natural News
This just expresses with common sense eloquence how real Americans feel and function… and what they wish for: Yet, I’m not so wistful about it. I believe we’re on the threshold of ‘authentic swing’ consciousness world wide and the best of America will be restored thereby. Will excerpt most of it, but you should go to the original for the full whammy:
- I miss the America where surveillance efforts were focused on foreign enemies rather than domestic citizens.
- I miss the America where children weren’t routinely kidnapped by hospitals and CPS officials because their parents wanted a second medical opinion or refused to poison their children with chemotherapy.
- I miss the America where citizens respected local cops as “peace officers” and local cops existed to “protect and serve.”
- I miss the America where veterans were honored and celebrated rather than condemned and medically neglected.
- I miss the America where openly pledging your allegiance to the United States Constitution did not result in your name being added to the FBI watch list.
- I miss the America that won World War II and beat back a tyrannical fascist government in the name of freedom and democracy. Today, the occupied American government has become the very same tyrannical fascist bully it once sought to defeat.
- I miss the America where doctors actually tried to help people prevent disease rather than taking kickbacks from drug companies to put more patients on more medications.
- I miss the America where health insurance was affordable… and voluntary.
- I miss the America where brain-damaged vaccine fanatics weren’t dominating the news, calling for the arrest and imprisonment of informed parents who wisely choose to avoid injecting their children with vaccine poisons such as mercury, aluminum and formaldehyde.
- I miss the America where television news actually resembled the truth and wasn’t just a White House propaganda racket disguised as news.
- I miss the America where milkshakes were actually made with fresh milk, and where selling fresh milk didn’t get you raided at gunpoint by California food safety goons.
- I miss the America where newly sworn-in government representatives didn’t violate the Constitution the very next day after swearing allegiance to it.
- I miss the America where members of Congress actually read legislation before passing it.
- I miss the America where federal regulators used to limit the power of globalist corporations rather than conspiring with them to expand their power over the People.
- I miss the America where the Attorney General wasn’t a gun-running criminal thug who tried to cause gun violence in America in order to destroy the Second Amendment.
- I miss the America where the President didn’t believe he was a dictator and didn’t use executive orders to dictate his illegal policies to the country.
- I miss the America where the IRS didn’t seize the bank accounts of innocent small business farmers merely because they deposited funds slightly less than $10,000 at a time.
- I miss the America where being thought of as a patriot was a badge of honor, not an accusation of being a domestic terrorist.
- I miss the America where paying with cash didn’t get you reported to the FBI as a “suspicious individual.”
- I miss the America where the FBI actually tried to prevent crime instead of spending most of its time dreaming up fabricated terror plots to pawn off on street drunks and homeless drug addicts so it could “catch terrorists in the act!”
- I miss the America where doctors could practice personalized, local medicine and weren’t beholden to a stifling government system of mindless diagnosis and medication prescribing.
- I miss the America where you could be a rancher in Oregon and collect rainwater on your own acreage without being arrested and sent to prison.
- I miss the America where the currency was still backed by gold, and the Federal Reserve couldn’t magically print endless new money in a radical global financial blowout experiment gone awry.
- I miss the America where you could grow vegetables in your front yard without fear of being arrested and thrown in jail for violating “community guidelines.”
- I miss the America where you could fly the American flag from your own apartment balcony without being cited and threatened by the property manager.
- I miss the America where people used to trade hard work for honest pay instead of merely voting for whatever politician promises them the most entitlement handouts.
- I miss the America where cops didn’t pull you over and seize all your cash under outlandish interpretations of “civil forfeiture” laws.
- I miss the America where your vote actually counted, and where elections weren’t systematically rigged by black box electronic voting machines.
- I miss the America where real truth-telling journalism was celebrated rather than condemned.
- Most of all, I miss the America where good, honest, hard-working, truth-telling citizens didn’t have to live in constant fear of being accused, arrested, imprisoned, fined or terrorized by their own government.
- God bless the America we used to have. May God help us once again restore it.
This article inspired by the graffiti messages spread by freedom restorationists in the novel 299 Days by Glenn Tate.
This post has been read 865 times!