The Toto (Truth) Phase of the Truman Prophecy, Listing of the 10 Easy Pieces
These are 10 questions applying to each of seven high-priority ‘High-Crime Assaults’ (ref. the Threat Matrix) that I have posed in the Toto stage of The Truman Prophecy. The questions are designed such that the answer to each is undisputed to both sides of the H-CA, whether an individual is pro or anti ‘official story.’
As identified in my Column “The Blue Pillar Syndrome, Part 2,” these truth nuggets are the first of four salients in ‘deprogramming’ our respected denying Blue Pillar peers. Use them as designed; eventually, if necessary, they’ll all be available on self-return-addressed postcards.
To each Blue Pillar I address the following comment: Please let yourself experience these sets of clear and obvious truths even though they may challenge your deepest feelings about the official story you have accepted. It’s time for you to face the facts of reality. Remember from Logic 101, that every official story—just like any scientific theory or hypothesis—is disproved by a single contradiction. Thus, in general, for any of the high-crime assaults, if any of the 10 undisputed facts is true, THEN THE OFFICIAL STORY FOR THAT HIGH-CRIME ASSAULT IS FALSE. Time to lay down your burden and break the trance your mind controllers have put you under since kindergarten.
Please don’t feel bad or guilty. Just do the right thing; feel the relief of no more lies.
Use these 10 Easy Pieces to begin thinking for yourself and transcending the perceptual-emotional mode of awareness. We Independents, i.e. self-realized beings of independent consciousness, will welcome you to our ranks with open arms.
Do you know…
- The income tax is an excise tax, not a direct tax? It applies only to revenue in which the federal government has a direct ownership interest?
- What is called ‘income’ by the Internal Revenue Code is not ‘money’ or ‘receipts’ or ‘earnings?’ It is defined as receipts resulting from the exercise of a federal privilege? Are you doing business with or are you paid by the federal government?
- The income tax was instituted in 1862? The 16th Amendment (1913) did not expand the scope or definition of taxable ‘income?’ Until the 1940s only about 4% of Americans (those who worked for or were involved with the federal government) paid annual income tax?
- During WWII, the government called for Americans to pay income tax to support the war effort? Patriotically, many citizens complied?
- The Internal Revenue Code grew to more than three-million words? A wage-withholding program was instituted and thousands of professionals now help Americans prepare their tax returns?
- Each year millions of W-2 and 1099 reports are issued for ‘wages’ or ‘non-employee compensation’ by payers who do not understand that these forms are intended for federally connected payments? W-2 and 1099 forms serve as legal testimony and, w/o rebuttal, make the named individuals liable for an ‘income’ tax?
- The ‘Form 1040 U.S. Individual Income Tax Return’ is intended as a way for individuals to correct ‘testimony’ made about them by others? Americans have until April 15th of each year to correct their record? Not filing a tax return waives your right to properly report your income?
- While Congress cannot take your money directly, it has created a tax code that is convoluted enough to deceive most people? ‘Income,’ ‘wages,’ ‘employee,’ ‘employer,’ and ‘trade or business’ are all specifically defined in the Code [and all these terms pertain exclusively to ‘receipts resulting from the exercise of federal privilege’], yet most of us interpret these words in a common or everyday way?
- Once a return (1040 Form) is filed, it is legally valid and answers the question of whether or not you were engaged in taxable activities for that year? It is the means—provided by law—for YOU to set the record straight?
- The US system is based on individual self-assessment and voluntary compliance? The government will accept your money unless you inform it every year that you are entitled to nonpayment or to a refund of what you have paid?
10 Easy Pieces—#2: 9/11 Truth
Do you know…
- World Trade Center 7 (which was not struck by airplane) was fully demolished on 9/11/01 at 5:20 p.m.?
- WTC7 fell at ‘free-fall’ speed directly downward onto its own footprint, indicating standard controlled demolition via explosives?
- Molten iron persisted at WTC Ground Zero (GZ) for weeks after 9/11 (also molten concrete present)?
- Large amounts of US defense-lab-weaponized thermite explosive residue were found at GZ?
- Detailed review of airports’ 24/7 camera footage shows none of ‘the 19’ was in airports on 9/11?
- It is impossible for the ‘Boeing 757/767 airliners’ to have flown at the sea-level speeds reported?
- F175, F11 (WTC flights) recorders ‘not found’ (!!), F77 (Pent.), F93 (PA) withheld or unusable?
- War games on 9/11 (some simulate hijack planes into bldgs) not called off until after attacks?
- No evidence of Boeing 757 in Pentagon debris, substantial evidence of secondary explosions?
- No evidence of F93 aircraft in Shanksville field, FBI: “has F93 won’t reveal whereabouts”?
10 Easy Pieces—#3: Geoengineering
Do you know…
Governments around the globe long ago made the decision to alter and manipulate Earth’s weather and climate systems… without the knowledge or consent of the public?
- Toxic aerosol spraying of the atmosphere (TASA or TAS) poisons every breath we take with microscopic toxic nanoparticulates… that seriously damage our respiratory and neurological systems and cannot be filtered out?
- The protective layers of the atmosphere, most specifically the ozone layer and the ionosphere, are being shredded by the aircraft sprayed aerosol clouds?
- TAS is strongly contributing to the current methane planetary emergency now occurring on the East SIberian Shelf of the Arctic—massive methane expulsion from the sea floor?
- Saturating the atmosphere with geoengineering particulates ‘diminishes and disperses rainfall.’ TAS causes devastating droughts around the globe; ruinous deluges, paradoxically, are also connected to TASA climate engineering?
- TAS is causing an immense ‘global dimming’? Current global figures are averaging ~20% reduction in sunlight, in some areas, 30% less… from only a few decades ago?
- TAS greatly reduces wind flow overall. Like sunshine, wind is a major component of evaporation. Reduced wind => reduced evaporation => diminished and reduced rainfall?
- TAS particles are ‘light scattering’ materials? This alters the light spectrum and interferes with normal plant photosynthesis, causing other negative effects on all life forms, many of them long-range and unpredictable?
- Our air, soils, and waters are being poisoned constantly and thus sterilized by the highly toxic fallout from TAS programs? Damages already caused to our ecosystem are cataclysmic?
- Bioavailable aluminum—now in nearly every drop of rain falling around the globe—is very harmful to most plant life. When the plants detect such contamination, they shut down nutrient uptake to protect their DNA… and slowly die?
- TAS is now affecting all global weather? Today, no weather anywhere is ‘natural.’ Global species extinction rate is beyond shocking: in the range of 200 species every day?
10 Easy Pieces—#4: Attack of the Frankenfoods
Do you know…
Monsanto’s mutated seeds represent 90% of the US soy crop and 95% of corn? Wheat and fish are next on the agenda? Despite growing resistance worldwide, GMOs are still on the rise?
- GMOs are bad for our health? – In 2009, the American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM) called for a moratorium on GM foods stating “there is more than a casual association between GM foods and adverse health effects. There is causation.”
- Animals exposed to GMOs suffer lethal consequences? – Lab rats, mice and chickens exposed to GMOs, as well as sheep grazing on GMO crops, are often smaller. Most of their babies are dying and show up with cancer, bleeding stomachs, black patches and major irritation in both their intestines and livers.
- Some GMO seeds can’t reproduce? – Monsanto has created a “terminator” seed that is unable to reproduce. This makes it impossible for farmers to save seeds and replant crops. They must rebuy seeds from Monsanto instead.
- GMOs threaten evolution and freedom? – Millions of years of natural evolution and diversity of seeds are being wiped out in a generation – manifesting clear intent to control food worldwide.
- GMO takeover of farms is a major factor in suicides? – Between 1997 and 2007, 182,900 farmers in India took their own lives.
- GMOs contaminate other crops? – GMOs cross-pollinate and spread their altered genes to other plants. These altered genes spread far and wide, and make it into everyone’s food.
- Pregnant women and babies are at great risk? – Among others, biologist David Schubert of the Salk Institute warns that “children are the most likely to be adversely effected by toxins and other dietary problems” related to genetically modified foods.
- GMOs are not solving the global food crisis? – They are making it worse. A four-year study by 400 scientists concluded in 2008 that monoculture and genetic modification of crops create major problems, that small-scale organic farms best feed the world.
- Organic is better? – No pesticides and herbicides. Organic foods are not sprayed with petroleum based toxins that poison farm workers, pollute soils, water and air, and are bad for our health.
- Organic fosters better farming practices? – in order to keep healthy crops, organic farmers use more natural farming techniques such as crop rotation, composting and the interspersing of crops for natural predator resistance and soil health.
10 Easy Pieces—#5: Fry and Spy Meters
Here’s a starter kit for the Clean Energy Toto Affiliate/Chapters’ 10-Questionnaire: Hundreds of thousands of people across the United States, Canada, Australia and United Kingdom have realized that they have power over their utility companies and governments. The following questionnaire tests your knowledge of the facts:
Do you know…
- You are not legally required to accept a smart meter? You do not have to accept a smart (or “advanced” or “upgraded”) meter. Any utility company who states this is lying.
- Your energy bills will probably go up with a smart meter? Where smart meters have been deployed, energy bills have consistently risen – sometimes dramatically.
- In the United States, your 4th Amendment rights preventing unlawful search and seizure in your own home are violated by smart meters? With a smart meter on your home, you can no longer retreat into your own home and expect to have the privacy that is guaranteed by law. Thus, smart meters are unconstitutional and illegal.
- Your energy use information will be sold to third-party vendors in order to market products or track your activities in some way? Just like Gmail and Facebook data, your privacy will not be preserved if you have a smart meter.
- Smart meter programs do not help the environment by reducing energy use? None of the existing smart meter programs have shown energy savings. In fact, having a wireless smart meter and smart grid mesh system takes more energy because now there are millions of new wireless transmitters on the grid that are constantly using energy and constantly transmitting.
- Fires are a frequent occurrence with smart meters? Throughout the world there have been thousands of fires that have occurred once smart meters have been installed.
- Deleterious health effects are related to smart meters? There are over 6,000 studies showing biological effects from the same form of radiation that smart meters invisibly emit – commonly known as “electro-smog” pollution.
- Smart meters continually emit microwave radiation? Your smart meter is continuously communicating with hundreds of other smart meters, grid infrastructure, and in the future, all appliances in your home.
- Smart meters been proven to be dangerous? Thousands of people have become ill once smart meters were installed on their home; science shows that kind of microwave radiation is a serious health threat.
- Utilities receive financial kickbacks for forcing smart meters on everyone? In the United States more than $11B of taxpayer funds were spent as “incentives” for utilities to attempt to force the installation of smart meters upon all of their customers without their consent.
10 Easy Pieces—#6: Vaccine Nation
Do you know…
- No one has shown the body needs a vaccination to empower immune system for later invasion of germs?
- No one has shown that bulking up antibodies via vaccination provides successful immune system response?
- No need for vaccination preparation or ‘rehearsal’ to defeat real attacks has been established?
- No one has shown ‘herd immunity’ to exist, that the vaccinated have any effect on the unvaccinated or vice versa?
- No one has shown that diseases were prevented or cured by vaccination—not by other factors?
- No controlled, independent scientific study has demonstrated the safety or effectiveness of any vaccine?
- Poisons in themselves (mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, etc.) are not shown to be safe in vaccines?
- Risks stated on printed warning sheets in vaccine boxes are often greater than risks of diseases vaccinated against?
- High officials at CDC concealed study results that show a strong causal link between vaccination and autism?
- By federal statute, pharma companies cannot be held legally liable for damages caused by vaccines?
10 Easy Pieces—#7: Collective Factory Schools
Do you know…
[Drawn mostly from a presentation of John Taylor Gatto—NY City Teacher of the Year and NY State Teacher of the Year, author of The Underground History of American Education.]
- We live in a time of great school crisis? Our children rank at the bottom of nineteen industrial nations in reading, writing and arithmetic. At the very bottom.
- Our form of compulsory schooling is an invention of the state of Massachusetts around 1850? It was resisted – sometimes with guns – by an estimated eighty per cent of the Massachusetts population. The last outpost was in Barnstable on Cape Cod not surrendering its children until the 1880s when the area was seized by the state’s military and children marched to school under guard.
- Before compulsory education the state literacy rate was 98%? After compulsory education the figure never again reached above 91% (where it stood in 1990).
- The homeschooling movement has quietly grown to a size where 1,500,000 young people (~2 million today) are being educated entirely by their own parents in community? … the education press reported the amazing news that children schooled at home seem to be five or even ten years ahead of their formally trained peers in their ability to think.
- Schools were designed by Horace Mann and some other men to be means for scientific management of a mass population? Schools are intended to produce through the application of formulae, formulaic human beings whose behavior can be predicted and controlled.
- Although teachers do care and do work very hard, the institution is psychopathic? It has no conscience. It rings a bell and the young man in the middle of writing a poem must close his notebook and move to different cell where he must memorize that man and monkeys derive from a common ancestor.
- Well-schooled people are irrelevant? They can sell film and razor blades, push paper and talk on the telephones, or sit mindlessly before a flickering computer terminal but as human beings they are useless. Useless to others and useless to themselves.
- The daily misery around us is in large measure caused by the fact that we force children to grow up absurd? Any reform in schooling has to deal with its absurdities:
It is absurd and anti-life to be part of a system that compels you to sit in confinement with people of exactly the same age and social class? — That system effectively cuts you off from the immense diversity of life and the synergy of variety, indeed it cuts you off from your own part and future, scaling you to a continuous present much the same way television does.
It is absurd and anti-life to be part of a system that compels you to listen to a stranger reading poetry when you want to learn to construct buildings? —…or to sit with a stranger discussing the construction of buildings when you want to read poetry.
It is absurd and anti-life to move from cell to cell at the sound of a gong for every day of your natural youth in an institution that allows you no privacy?— …and even follows you into the sanctuary of your home demanding that you do its ‘homework.’
- Two institutions at present control our children’s lives – television and schooling, in that order? Both of these reduce the real world of wisdom, fortitude, temperance, and justice to a neverending, nonstop abstraction. In centuries past the time of a child and adolescent would be occupied in real work, real charity, real adventures, and the realistic search for mentors who might teach what they really wanted to learn. A great deal of time was spent in community pursuits, practicing affection, meeting and studying every level of the community, learning how to make a home, and dozens of other tasks necessary to become a whole man or woman.
- Children attend school 30 hours a week, use about 6 hours getting ready, going and coming home, and spend an average of 7 hours a week in homework, a total of 45 hours + 55 hours watching TV (out of 112 waking hours)? During that time, they are under constant surveillance, have no private time or private space, and are disciplined if they try to assert individuality in the use of time or space. That leaves 12 hours (9 if you allow for meals) a week out of which to create a unique consciousness.
The idea of the 10 Easy Questions is to fold them into a solid program of intellectual persuasion. In the novel, characters cooperate as Correspondents in Toto Affiliates and Chapters, sending formal letters to respected deniers… in which postcards containing the 10 Easy Pieces are included as a simple response questionnaire.
This post has been read 1005 times!